Monday 13 July 2015

Microsoft Security Essentials unable to start - Solved

Someday before I faced problem with Microsoft Security Essentials. In previous post I mentioned it. I did lots of online research and finally the problem got solved. 

The problem was 'Microsoft Security Essentials was unable to Start. and When I click on start it said The specified service doesn't exist as an installed service.'

Well the problem was solved by using Microsoft Safety Scanner. I got the Microsoft Safety Scanner online while searching for Malware Removal Tool from Microsoft. I just download the Microsoft Safety Scanner and Run. It detected the thread and removed.

If you are facing the same problem then you can download Microsoft Safety Scanner from Microsoft website 


Tags : Microsoft Security Essentials unable to start - Solved
           msse unable to start
           
           

No comments:

Post a Comment