Thursday 21 January 2016

Lenovo A6000 Lollipop Upgrade review

Well, I upgraded my Lenovo A6000 to Android 5.0.2 (Lollipop). Previously it was running Android 4.4.4 (Kitkat). I read alot of online reviews in many forums and Websites then I did the up-gradation before two weeks.


I noticed the following changes:

1. Many people were complaining  about the battery backup. What I found "Battery backup is fantastic as in Android Kitkat in normal mode but when Internet data is On it drains faster".
2. Android 5.0.2 (Lollipop) visual is superb. It looks great. Setting buttons looks like as in iPhone. Lenovo Launcher is also replaced by Launcher which is better.
3. I did't face any problem in doing that. How I upgraded, told in previous post.
4. Security is replaced by New Security but Speedup is there which work similar as Cleaner in Android Kitkat.

If you are going to upgrade I always Suggest to Reset Factory Settings then Upgrade. and don't forget
to take Backup of important data.



Tags : Lenovo A6000 Lollipop Upgrade
          lenovo a6000 ktikat to lollipop upgrade review

No comments:

Post a Comment