Tuesday 23 February 2016

Successfully upgraded to Lenovo A6000 Software Update Kraft-A6000-S059-160111

In previous post I informed that Lenovo has released new Lollipop upgrade  Kraft-A6000-S059-160111 for Lenovo A6000. I tried yesterday and got successfully upgraded. I didn't face any problem to install this update. This was completed in first time. Earlier when I try 2-3 times it get fail then It gets successful.


I didn't notice much changes after installing this update through performance was increased little bit. i.e Battery backup is enhanced. Well, I didn't backup anything this time Although I used to make a backup every time when I update. If you haven't installed this update and you are getting notification then install it. It is safe.




Tags : Installed successfully the software Update for Lenovo A6000
            Installed successfully Kraft-A6000-S059-160111 Update for Lenovo

20 comments:

  1. Do you think theres going to be a voLTE update for the handset???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there is already an option for IP Call in lollipop.

      Delete
  2. i tryed 10 times but failed , how tho fix this problem

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant install it after 100 times.I have rebooted my phone and returned it to the factory settings, but it doesn't work

    ReplyDelete
  4. i try 5 times not work 292 Mo/s for the update and not work update failed i have lenovo a6000 and rooted

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Think if you have rooted your device then auto update will not work. download and install update manually.

      Delete
    2. Yes I have routed my phone please guide me how to download manully

      Delete
    3. how to download update file manually also there is no memory card in my phone

      Delete
  5. Made several attempts download succesful, but installation not conplete.have maintained the procedure mention, still not upgrded

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Tell me about the version u r running in current time.

      Delete
  7. Ayodha please help me. How i can download the update manully and also how to update my phone without memorycard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can't install manually without having memory card.

      Delete
  8. I want to root this version of lollipop and I wanted to install custom recovery ...anyone knows how can I do that??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Visit the Quora Page : https://www.quora.com/How-can-I-root-Android-5-0-Lollipop

      Delete
  9. i download the update manully name of pack is Kraft-A6000_S058_151030_L2L_TO_Kraft-A6000_S059_160111_WC02822233 i copy it in sdcard i off my phone trying to update and say installation aborded or i dont know what when i power on my phone i got update failed im from algéria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. from where you downloaded the manual update. try by this link http://techsmount.blogspot.in/2016/01/install-lollipop-upgrade-in-lenovo.html

      Delete
  10. Ayodhya you give me that link you tell me from where you downloaded the manual update. try by this link http://techsmount.blogspot.in/2016/01/install-lollipop-upgrade-in-lenovo.html but when i open the link it's say The Page you are looking is not available. Try by looking Archive. im from algéria do you have ota in my country like algéria.ota ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have algéria.ota but looking for it. I will inform u. once i find.

      Delete