Wednesday 7 September 2016

Kraft-A6000-S061-160727 Lenovo A6000 Software Update successfully downloaded

As in previous post I told that I  got notification for update Lenovo A6000 Software Update Kraft-A6000-S061-160727 and the size of this update was 84 MB. I tried to update my Lenovo A6000 yesterday The download of the software update was started slightly late but it was finished properly then asked to reboot the device. and I rebooted device the update was installing the bar was in mid but suddenly phone restarted.


I tried for many times but I am getting failed. Now I have successfully downloaded the update again but not installed. I want to install it manually but I am unable to find the location of downloaded update. I searched online and checked in Sd Card > lenovoota folder, Cache but didn't find. Also tried in Internal Storage > Android > data  but was unable to locate. After getting the downloaded update I will try to install in manually. If you have any idea where it can be? then Please suggest.




Tags: Kraft-A6000-S061-160727 Lenovo A6000 Software Update downloaded successfully
          downloaded update location in lenovo a6000 lollipop

3 comments:

  1. Dear Ayodhya,
    Maybe you can try the tutorial here

    http://www.droiddosh.com/2016/09/how-to-flash-lenovo-a6000-kraft-A6000-S061.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. U need root access to get access to the update file

    ReplyDelete
  3. U need root access to get access to the update file

    ReplyDelete