Sunday 21 January 2018

Redmi 4 (3GB, 32 GB) Review

As in my last post related to Smartphone, My last phone Lenovo A6000 was bricked during doing some experiments after that I waited for some time and took Redmi 4, 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM variant. I am using Redmi 4 from last 3-4 months after that I am writing this review. When I bought this phone it was running MiUi8 and in december it got upgrade for MiUi9 and upgraded it same day.

Now coming to the phone the charging speed is very good, Camera is also good, Using Jio 4G  which gives very good speed in my area. No battery heating issue, fingerprint sensor is working smooth and also used dual app feature. Some of the apps was not working in dual app feature when it was having MiUi8 but after upgradation to MiUi9 all the problem related to dual app feature were sorted out.

Till now I haven't faced any problem and phone is working well as I expected. MiUi9 original theme was best. and I liked it very much. I haven't tried Second space feature but expecting it will be cool.



Tags: Redmi 4 review 

No comments:

Post a Comment