Thursday 16 June 2016

Apps you must have for Rooted Android Phone

Recently as told in previous post I rooted my Lenovo A6000 Android Phone having Lollipop. After rooting my phone I tried for no. of apps which were meant to make my phone better visual display, performance, battery consumption and much more. I am suggesting these apps if you don't aware of these apps.


I am just counting the name of these apps with little usgae
1.  Link2SD (Convert User Apps to System Apps, Remove System Apps)
2.  Root Explorer (To explore the files )
3.  Phone Id Changer (To change the info of  Phone)
4.  Device Faker (To change the info of  Phone)
5.  SD Maid (To clean residues of uninstalled Apps)
6.  Xposed Installer (Change the behavior of the system and apps)
7.  Device Control (Remove System Apps)
8.  Lucky Patcher (Change the properties of the system and apps)
9.  Greenify ( Boost up mobile Phone & Increase battery back-up )
10. Nandroid (Complete back-up of Phone)

I haven't mentioned SuperSU because it will be pre-installed if you root your mobile if it is not there install it and Root Checker just install to cross verify whether you are correctly rooted or not. after that just un-install it.

I will post more apps for rooted Android Phones as I get familiar with other good apps.


Tags :  Top 10 apps for rooted Android Lollipop
            best apps for rooted Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment