Wednesday 8 June 2016

Rooted my phone Lenovo A6000 having Lollipop

Well, after thinking for a couple of days I decided to root my Lenovo A6000 having Android 5.0.2 (Lollipop) and I rooted my Phone successfully with the help of xda-developer forum.

I have fully customized my Lenovo A6000, removed a no. of system apps and installed many favorite apps as system apps. Like removed inbulit launcher and Installed Nova Launcher as system launcher & Amber Weather as system app. Phone is working Superb and I haven't found any problem yet.

You can also root your Phone if want following the xda-developer forum link. If you use the method as told in in xda-developer forum then you can easily full unroot your mobile whenever you want to unroot.


Tags : Root Lenovo A6000/Plus having Lollipop
          

No comments:

Post a Comment