Friday 2 February 2018

Redmi 4 MIUI V9.2.3.0 NAMMIEK Update

A new update has been released MIUI V9.2.3.0 NAMMIEK for Redmi 4 few days ago. My device Redmi 4 was running MIUI Global 9.1 Stable V9.1.1.0 NAMMIEK then I received the aforesaid update notification and I updated my device to latest update and till now I haven't faced any problem in device after this update.



It was quite easy to update to latest update. No failure was occurred during this update. The best feature I got that MIUI file manager had the option for FTP. I was eagerly waiting for this option as It was available on my previous Lenovo phone. Just go to System update and update your device to latest update for enhanced security and additional features.



Tags: MIUI V9.2.3.0 NAMMIEK Update
         Redmi 4 MIUI 9 Latest update

No comments:

Post a Comment