Friday 5 April 2019

Feedback : nitrogem.com

I heard about this website from a friend and signed up using his referral. First thing that I made orders on flipkart, amazon and some websites by clicking on the link given on the website but it was not tracked. When I made a complaint same got tracked and estimated amount appeared as it should show.

I waited for a long time until the eastimated value got confirmed and I was very happy to redeem. I redeemed the confirmed amount by choosing the amazon gift card in december 2018 but still didn't received. I tried several times to customer service they said you will get the same as soon as possible. You haven't got the amount due to technical glitch but still didn't get.

My experience with www.nitrogem.com was very bad. I would never recommend anyone to use this app/website and Be careful because it is possible that you do some hard work and do not get any benefit.

Tags:
Bad experince with www.nitrogem.com
Not Recommended www.nitrogem.com

No comments:

Post a Comment